Bradley, first lieutenant in the Sirius, and second captain John Hunter carried a series of surveys soon after reaching Port Jackson in January 1788.
Broken Bay was named by James Cook on 7th May 1770.
Bradley's chart provides thorough soundings of this estuary of the Hawkesbury River, explored by Governor Phillip in March 1788.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!